TRACKING & SALES ASSISTANT MANAGER
Tracking & Sales Assistant Manager
Renewable Contract Depending on Performance
2 Years Renewable
Kshs 15,000 + commissions
This position is open to qualified Kenyan candidates only. Both male and female candidates can apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Vehicle Tracking & Sales Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist in the full roll-out of the Logistics Vehicle Tracking Project, including monitoring and undertaking support.
- Generate new business (sales) using potential customer networks and leads
- Manage a portfolio of vehicle tracking and fleet accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase and revenue growth
- Support harmonization of the Vehicle Tracking Project activities and standards across the business
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Provide efficient support and training to users on Vehicle Tracking equipment and procedures
- Attend and participate in meetings to provide inputs, identify challenges and define planned activities
- Share the Daily Situation Report with the Vehicle Tracking Manager on the assets moved by Area Offices, challenges, pending requests and planned activities
- Draft weekly vehicle tracking reports and other ad hoc reports as requested
- Maintain inventory of vehicle tracking equipment
- Make recommendations for potential improvements on the Vehicle Tracking systems
- Perform other related tasks as required.
Education: A Diploma in logistics or sales and Marketing or IT is desirable.
Experience: Three (3) years of progressively responsible support experience in Vehicle Tracking operations and real-time systems management or ICT. Sales Experience is an added advantage.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English is a requirement.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Sound knowledge and use of real-time online vehicle tracking systems
- Experience in fleet management
- Demonstrated ability to work with different teams
- Demonstrated ability to monitor, analyze data and prepare reports;
- Previous experience in emergencies is desirable
- Sales experience is an added advantage.
To apply send your updated CV and support documents to email@example.com clearly stating the job you are applying for in the subject. This should reach us not later than 30th May 2019.